Thursday, December 17, 2015

12 Days of Christmas (Day 3): Thursday Tracks - Think of You

Thursday Tracks: The Funeral


Hello everyone! So today I have a new Thursday Tracks to share with you guys! So Danielle Bradbery has been releasing snippets of her album for the couple of weeks and it's killing me. My solution...go on YouTube and search for new music to listen to and I stumbled across this gem. I've never listened to any of Chris Young's songs, but it features Cassadee Pope, another one of my favorites, so I decided to check it out.

Also, may I mention that Cassadee released a little video saying that they were shooting the music video and I'm so excited!

I can't exactly think of a book that matches this song perfectly...I tried picking something that wasn't contemporary but they didn't seem to fit so I settled on:
20632298
While this story didn't exactly end with a break-up (mild spoiler), Lex Martin knows what to write to make my heart twist in a hundred different directions which I guess relates to the persona in the song. It's a stretch... 

Foreverly Obsessed,

Day 3 of 


No comments:

Post a Comment