Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Little Update: Reviewing Slump

Hello everyone! Sorry for the quite long absence from the blog so I thought I'd come on here and talk a bit. Let's start off with the good news and that is BOOKCON 2015 is coming up this Saturday and I'm super duper excited. Let me know in the comments below if you plan on attending!

Now on a bit of a more down part I've been experiencing a pretty big reviewing slump. For the months of March and April I was on fire keeping up with reviews but with May everything's been slowing down. I have a ton of deadlines in the beginning of June regarding series that need to be read and reviewed so that's where my focus has been. I've also completely botched my deadlines regarding two Entangled Crush releases last week, one of which I'm still working on reading. So if any chance Entangled that you're reading this I'm so sorry and will try to have my reviews up ASAP!

I have a couple reviews formatted but they're lacking the middle review part. For some reason I keep opening the links and I can't get myself to sit down and type something. Even this post has been taking me a while which is starting to worry me. I'm going to attribute it all to stress with APs during the beginning of May and all the final projects whose deadlines are approaching way faster than I'd like. Anyway I just thought I'd do a little update with what's going on and hopefully I can get a review up sometime this week if I can clear my head from school.

So the big question of the day is what are some of your ways to get out of reviewing slumps? Please leave your thoughts down below. When I get out of this slump and start blogging at a more consistent speed again I want to make a little list of tips. :)

Foreverly Obsessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment