Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Authors I Want To Meet

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been so inactive but it's currently Quarterlys week so life is very hectic. I wanted to get something up for you guys this week so I thought I'd do a Top 5 Wednesday post. This is a popular meme on BookTube and you can join the Goodreads group HERE to find out upcoming topics! So the topic for this week is top 5 authors I would want to meet, let's get into it! :)

Amy Harmon
This is no surprise. Amy Harmon is one of my favorite authors of life so meeting her would be really awesome! I think I might actually die...

Brandon Sanderson
This is another no-brainer for me. I've been loving everything that Brandon Sanderson writes and I'm super excited to finally start the Mistborn Trilogy this year! 

Nicholas Sparks
I just want to meet him and give him a big hug for all the smiles and fuzzy feelings that he has given me. His books have been a life saver whenever I'm in reading slumps or just any bad mood. 

Patrick Rothfuss
I'll confess that I haven't read anything by him yet, but I've watched so many interviews and videos and he seems like such a nice person! I plan on reading the Name of the Wind sometime this year and I'm super duper excited!

Elizabeth LaBan
This is another author of one of my favorite books of 2014. I'd love to meet her in real life and hopefully convince her to write more YA because one book is not enough!

So that is it for this Top 5 Wednesday, I hope you guys liked it! Please let me know your TOP 5 Must Meet Authors in the comments below! I hope to have a review up sometime so stay tuned for that! Thanks so much for reading, I hope you have a fantastic night!!

Foreverly Obsessed,



3 comments:

  1. Haha same here girl! I want to meet Brandon Sanderson like so badly.. he's number 1 on my list for top authors I really want to meet! Also I have midterms too so I know exactly how you're feeling. Ughh gawdd I can't even read with these tests all the time! So annoying D: Why have I heard so much about Patrick Rothfuss but never read any of his works? I feel so ashamed *teardrop*

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What even is school anymore? T.T Luckily it's the weekend so I'm reading as much as I can! Good luck with your exams, I hope you find time to read and relax!! And yes, I also need to read a Patrick Rothfuss badly!! Thanks so much for commenting!!! ♥

      ~Riv

      Delete
  2. I want to meet Nicholas Sparks too! His books are very easy and fun to read! :)
    Azee @ UnderCover Critique

    ReplyDelete