Monday, September 22, 2014

Music Monday: Something You Need


Hey everyone! I haven't done a Music Monday in FOREVER and I thought I'd bring it back. I don't know what I'm really going to do in these videos yet so if you guys have any suggestions let me know.

So this week's song is Something You Need by Against the Current which is one of my favorite bands ever! The video above is a quick audio video that I made by editing a picture I pulled off of Tumblr.

It's just so catchy and I have literally been playing this non-stop ever since I heard it. Against the Current recently released the lyric video for this song which you can find here. They also released the music video for their song "Another You (Another Way)" which is also another one of my favorites. You guys can go watch and listen to it here. Definitely go check them out and give them so love because they are seriously awesome!

I think that's all I have to say for this post...ack so awkward, but I'm definitely going to work on bringing this back and making it more fun and interesting. Quick question, I recently found a long music questions list on Tumblr and I think I can pick a song for each question to feature for a Music Monday. Let me know in the comments below if you'd be interested in that! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you guys enjoy the song!!

Foreverly Obsessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment