Saturday, February 15, 2014

Februrary Book Haul!

Hello lovelies! Today, I bring to you a library haul! I have reserved quite a couple of books and they had come! Honestly, I still have a ton of e-books that I have to read (and I should probably stop downloading them), but it's okay, one can never had too many books right? ;) Anyway, let's get right into it!

13628178
I heard of this book from one of my favorite book bloggers: Evie Seo from Bookish and there were a lot of comments about how great it was. I was so happy when the library had it so I can try it out!!
10637301
I am a bit wary that this is a verse book and the last verse book I read didn't end well, but the story sounds super cute so I'm willing to give it a go!
10429005
This book was part of my January list on Goodreads and I recently found a website that is selling a "Scratch and Dent" copy for pretty cheap so I'm really excited to read it and maybe if I like it buy it! Whoo~
6735897
This was also part of my Jan. list and I think it's so cool that this story is derived from Longfellow's famous poem "Evangeline."

Breaking up the post behind I kinda, just kinda got a bit too many books...maybe...



345627
Yup, you can blame Claudz for this. :) She begged me to read the series instead of just browsing it with the comic. The movie just came out and I am really hyped to go watch it.
10807108
I haven't read a good mystery in a while so I'm super hyped for this one.
13160434
This follows the story Bram, the author of Dracula when he is faced with Drac's "sensual" creation, Lucy who is far from the seductive bloodsucker he portrayed her as. It sounds super cool and interesting and I can't wait!
12700790
Witches, curses, small towns, and a touch of romance? I'm all in! I've read a short by Claudia Gray, but I've never tried a full blown novel so this will be the icebreaker for that. I also really like the cover. :)
13547191
First of all the cover is freaking gorgeous. The story revolves around a girl who is determined to figure out her past and whY her mother abandoned her in the first place. :)

Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
11983940
I found this while browsing Goodreads and I'm so pumped because it's because Robin Hood from his best man perspective. No it's not Little John, it's Will Scarlet. Robin's shadow and right hand man. Woman.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
11235712
I am finally reading the first book in the popular Lunar Chronicles and I am so excited!!

So that is my book haul from the library, I also managed to buy 3 books as well which you know...the more the better. :)

3466
I don't think I need to explain, it's pretty much established that I'm a total Spark fan. ;)

3063499
I have nothing to say except that I got this in HARDCOVER!!

6449916
I remember that this used to be quite popular when I was in middle school and while it might be a lighter read, the cover is definitely awesome.

That is the conclusion to my haul, I hoped you guys enjoyed it. I have obviously picked up way too many books so I am officially banning myself from reading and buying any more e-books until I finish (that's not going to happen.) Anyway, if you've read any of the book, please let me know your thoughts down below and be ready to see these reviews soon (ish)!


Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment