Thursday, November 7, 2013

November Beauty Haul!

Hey guys! It's Riv and Claudz!! Had no school today so we went to Target for a shopping spree! (Keep in mind: Our Asian shopping sprees don't go over $20). So here are just some things we got and our first impressions!

Note: If you like this new addition to the blog, please let us know!! If not, let us know also!

Claudz:
NYC Liquid Lip Shine
Top: Midtown Mulberry 581 Bottom: Prospect Pink 576 - $1.97 each
First impression: 
Prospect Pink turned out a lot lighter than I thought, but it's still a nice light pink color. I love Midtown Mulberry!  It also turned out lighter than I thought, but I'm still in love with it and it's a perfect shade for me!! They also smell really good!

Baby Lips Peppermint - $2.99

First impression:
Smells really good, like peppermint. I like that it doesn't have a tint like my other Baby Lips (Cherry Me.) 

NYC Pink Champagne 156 - $0.94

First impression:
It's a really light and sheer color which I like, and it's sparkly!!! It's good if you want to add a bit of sparkle to your nails but don't want to overdo it since it's pretty clear. 

E.L.F.
Top: Lengthening and Defining Mascara Black 1411 - $1.00
Middle: Pencil Brightening Eyeliner Black - $1.00
Bottom: Makeup Remover Pen Clear 85036 - $3.00

First impression:
The mascara is pretty average, nothing special about it other than the price. The eyeliner is easy to apply compared to the previous pencil eyeliners I tried which made me hate pencil eyeliners, so that's a good thing! Changed my mind. The makeup remover - take a minute and screams - okay, so it's super magical!!!!!!!! It actually works, I tried removing the eyeliner and it came off super easy without any oily residue. So happy!

Riv:
(I gotz nothing as special...all lippies)

Maybelline Color Whisper Rose of Attraction - $5.99

First impression:
I wanted to get this ever since I watched Jen frmheadtotoe's review on it. It looked super nice on her so I was really excited to try it on. The color is really similar to my lip color which is awesome and it feels really smooth. 

NYC Liquid Lipshine Rivington Rose 580 - $1.87

First impression:
Turned out to also be really similar to my natural lip color which is awesome! A bit of of shine and the brush feels so freakishly fluffy!

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss Timeless Allure 540 - $3.99

First impression:
Really liked how the color paid off, it's darker which is nice. The brush is also fluffy and really easy to apply with. Not too sticky and smells really good!

Covergirl Lipslicks Demure - $4.99

First impression:
Love the color payoff, it's super close almost identical to my lip color. It's great for daily use especially at school where I don't want it to be too noticeable. Also has quite a lot of product for the price so I think it was worth it. Also love the slim sleek packaging!

CONCLUSION:
We are so happy and excited with everything we got and we're going crazy jumping up and down right now!

So that's it! Again, if you like this type of stuff, share or comment down below and we'll keep you updated!!

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv & Claudz 










No comments:

Post a Comment