Monday, November 18, 2013

Music Monday: Midnight Memories

OMG MIDNIGHT MEMORIES GOT LEAKED A WEEK EARLY!!! How many of you are as excited as me???
So far (I'm listening to it for the first time right now), it's totally different from the first 2 albums.
I saw a post on tumblr that said "Rock Me came an album early and Best Song Ever came an album late"
That pretty much describes the album. It has a very rock and indie sound, no dance pop. IT'S AMAZING!!!
AAAHHH
I just have to say I'm so proud of the boys. As seen in their movie, This Is Us, they recorded while on tour and sometimes had to wake up in the middle of the night to record. This just goes to show how dedicated they are and how much they want to make beautiful music for their fans. Despite the fact that the first 2 albums got leaked early, directioners still got the album to #1 in multiple countries and I know we can do it again this time.

~Claudz

No comments:

Post a Comment