Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Crazy Fangirl Moment

Hey guys! So you all know how much I LOVE Nicholas Sparks right? Well his books, I don't know much about him as a person. But you get my point. So I first started lovin' him after I read his novel: Safe Haven. Click here for review. Seriously, go click it. I kinda went on a rant there, but I just needed to get my feels out.

On top of all that hype, the MOVIE came out I think Feb 2013, or sometime this year. So that's book and movie I had to check out. Book, obviously was perfecto and started me on my Nick Sparks addiction. I don't know if it's unhealthy, but it was a crazy romantic cheesy addiction. I watched the movie on the plane coming back from Taiwan back to homeland USA and fell into a deeeeeeeep hole of Safe Haven obsession. Review is here.

Anyway! Jenn told me today that the library had a copy of Safe Haven in their "sale" section which totally freaked me out. I couldn't go but she was AWESOME to go for me and buy it! So my fangirl moment!!! DRUMROLL PLEASE!

I GOT A COPY OF SAFE HAVEN FOR 50 CENTS!


Okay the price isn't that big of a deal, but I got the BOOK! Omgawd you have no idea the extent of how hyper I feel. I just can't concentrate right now. Homework is that last thing from my mind. So HUGE thank you to Jenn for making this happen. <3 you gurllll! I feel like I just accomplished so much!

That is the end of my fangirl rant...just a little glimpse into my craziness! And the excerpt of Scent of Danger will be up TOMORROW! I am just too excited to do anything productive right now! Love y'all!

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment