Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top Tuesday: Favorite Movies Of the Month

Hey guys, 
So these are movies that I watched on the plane ride to and from Taiwan that I thought were pretty awesome. Enjoy~ 

This is my first Top Tuesday post!! 

Hehe, excuse the crazy gif...









They’re all generally new movies except for Mulan. I watched Oz on the way to Taiwan and I dunno, I just thought it was really well casted and the effects and sound were really great. Epic was epic of course. I loved the storyline and the way the characters were drawn. Also the idea of the little people being in a complete different dimension that moves faster is really cool. Go Ozzy!! On the topic of little people, if you peeps haven’t seen The Secret World of Arrietty by Miyazaki you guys have to go watch it NOW. I wasn’t planning on watching Mulan, but I needed something to pass the last hour on the plane from Taiwan to Japan. I guess the movie brought back memories of singing I’ll Make A Man Out Of You and Reflection along with other Disney songs with my camp roommates until 2 in the morning. But it was great as usual, I really want to see Mulan II now…haven’t seen it in a really long time. AHH, I wanna see it! Last movie, you guys all know how much I LOOOOOOOOOVE the book Safe Haven right? Well the movie’s just as good. Well not just as good, but pretty darn close. I knew what was going to happen but that didn’t stop me from freaking out on my mom and sister when the music swelled and Kevin appeared. It also didn’t stop me from bawling my eyes out at the beautiful ending. So guys, you’ve got to go see it right now ASAP.  

Forever Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment