Monday, July 8, 2013

Check it out!

Hey guys, I'm guessing it's the wander blog flu talking, but I created a new blog. I kinda want to keep this blog book/music/review related. I was going to add inspiration/creative/rants to the blog, but then I decided otherwise. It'd be nice to have everything on one blog, but at the same time, it'd be a bit hectic with all different themes and whatnot all over the place. So, I created Simply Evie and a new alias: Evie. duh! XD I dunno, but I just love creating aliases and changing names cause in real life I can't do that, I gotta stick to my boring ol'name. So yeah, Simply Evie is going to be an inspiration/creative/rant blog and I hope you guys check it out and get to know me better!

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

Oh and before I forget, the link is in the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment