Friday, June 21, 2013

FINALS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey guys!! GUESS WHAT??
You guessed it! FINALS ARE FINALLY OVER! Took my last one at 10:30 am this morning. Whoo! I'm currently extremely hyper and I can't stop smiling and jumping all over the place.
image
That's me in cat form...

But in all seriousness, I'm utterly relieved. Come to think of it, I didn't really study like I was supposed to so I hope I did okay...my biggest worry is actually French...Haha, better enjoy not studying for finals while it lasts because there is no way I'll survive next year without studying my butt off. 

So, yesterday was my little sister's birthday, she finally turned 6 and believe me, I mean it when I say finally. She's always saying: When I turn 6 I will (insert good girl action). It's Day 1 and nope, I haven't seen any change. The first thing she wants when she gets home is what? Good ol'TV. Yeah, not much change yet. (You have no idea how distracting it is to type with a spazztic cat on top, but you guys will probably have a hard time reading it...sorry.) So...just wanted to give a little shout out to her: 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ANNOYING LITTLE CHILD! 

But yeah...school almost over? Who's excited for summer??
I know it's not Music Monday, but here's some summer music~

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment