Thursday, May 23, 2013

AHH More Books!!!

Hey guys~
My reserved books:


  • Dear John Nicholas Sparks
  • Monstrous Beauty Elizabeth Fama
Came in and I'm so excited!! I was literally jumping up and down in the middle of the library silently screaming in joy.  I've only read one other book by Nicholas Sparks (Safe Haven) and I loved it (yes, I'm currently writing the review) and I'm a new die-hard fan of his. 

While there, with so many books around, how could I resist? So I borrowed two more books. I'll probably write reviews for these next after Starcrossed and Dream Lake as these are new arrivals at my library and I can only borrow them for 2 weeks. So here they are!!

The Night Rainbow by Claire King
The Language of Sisters by Amy Hatvany

So yeah, I'm super excited to read these books and write reviews for y'all~ 

See ya around 

No comments:

Post a Comment